Does your key not spring back to the on position after starting the car causing your accessories to not work (Electric Windows, Radio ETC…)
Has your ignition switch fallen apart preventing your car from starting, or turning off if the engine is already running when it happens?
Perhaps the key is springing back from start to accessories and you have to hold the key in the on position to allow the car to continue to run.
Have you been told you will need to replace the steering column in some cases costing over $2000 for a new column supplied and installed and losing your car to the repair centre for at least 1 day sometimes more?
Then Look no further
For 10 years we have been solving this problem for thousands of customers all over Australia. If it’s at your home or work we can come to you giving you a hassle-free, guaranteed service. And we are proud to say in 10 years we have not had a single failure.
In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our product that we have extended our 5 Year onsite warranty to a Lifetime Product Warranty, giving you piece of mind that your car is being fixed with the highest quality parts and installed by a company that has the experience.
What We Do
- Manufacture the highest quality replacement parts right here in Melbourne.
- Come to you anywhere in Melbourne or Brisbane Metro and have them installed by an experienced installer.
- Replace the faulty parts with our own custom-made high-quality parts.
- Stand by our product and give you a Lifetime Warranty. (Yes, you read it correctly)
- Get you back on the road and make sure you stay there.
What We Don't Do
- Use 'Knead it' to fill holes.
- Drill holes into your steering column
- Put existing switches back together
- Change your keys and remotes
- Take your car for hours while we fix it
- Fit second-hand steering columns
- Remove your steering column
- Repair the existing ignition switch
- Use Glue or Screws to hold together
FOLLOW US ON:
Buy Online Now
What You Get (Single Pack)
- Removal Tool
- 1 High Quality Replacement Switch Housing
- 2 Replacement Ball Bearings
- USB with Video Instructions
- Written Instructions with Photo Illustrations
5 Pack includes all this and total of 5 Replacement Switch Housings & 10 Ball Bearings
10 Pack include all this and total of 10 Replacement Switch Housings & 20 Ball Bearings
Replacement Tool is also available to purchase separately if needed.
Buy Ford Ignition Switch Replacement Kit
Or Call for Installation on 1300 935 625
Ford Ignition Switch Replacement for:
BA - BF Falcon
SX - SY Territory